GO TO THE NORTH TERRACES, BE LOUD. That’s about it.
Just kidding, there are some rules we have to follow in order to continue enjoying our playground (the Terraces) as per the Rapids and the stadium staff. Here are the things we cannot do:
• Entering a seating area without the correct ticket.
• Drunk and/or disorderly conduct (drunk to a degree ok, just don’t get in trouble)
• Fighting or challenging others to fight.
• Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way. (do NOT mess with players)
• Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object within the facility. (confetti is cool but really only when celebrating a goal).
• Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
• Violating Dick’s Sporting Goods Park rules, regulations, or policies.
• Violating any local, state, or federal laws.
• No smoke or pyrotechnics are allowed in the stadium whatsoever. Don’t even think about it!
Please understand that the Colorado Rapids and Dick’s Sporting Goods Park are very serious about enforcing the Fan Code of Conduct. We do not and will not take any violation of the Code of Conduct lightly. Two ejections in any one year will result in a ban from Dick’s Sporting Goods Park and all other Kroenke Sports Venues. [Anyone caught entering the field of play will be ejected, arrested and receive a permanent ban from Dick’s Sporting Goods Park and all other Kroenke Sports Venues].”
Go to www.pidarmy.com to learn more.
Find us on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pid-Army/
and on twitter: PidArmy