Please use this as a guide to see if Class VI is right for you!
- Class VI Section 108 is PG-13, not R or X. Profanities should be treated like spices – if you use one or two, no one will really notice but if it’s the only way you can express yourself, it becomes just a tad tasteless.
- Band together. Look out for one another and help each other enjoy the soccer experience. This means keep it in-house. We’ll work to resolve any conflict within our group before we go to anyone else (e.g. Security or the Front Office).
- Be open with each other. The more chit-chat, the more camaraderie. The more camaraderie? The better the experience.
- Drinking is completely accepted. Throwing your drinks or acting like a drunken sailor is not. No one likes the belligerent drunk in the corner at a party – don’t be that guy or gal.
- Trash talk is expected, but don’t direct it towards another fan and don’t make it personal. Players are fair game, but your fellow Class IV’ers are not.
- Do your best to keep your kids from deterring from the pleasure of fellow Class VI’ers. In return, try to be tolerant of kids being kids.
- No mechanical noise makers. If you brought a drum or horn, The Terraces may be better suited for you. We want to talk Footy, not shout over drum kits.
- We will be loud and boisterous but controlled – you don’t need to be “vocal” to join us and have fun, but you *do* need to not be bothered by a spirited fan.
- Anyone can sit anywhere in Class VI, but tickets still trump desires. If someone wants their ticketed seats? The seats are rightfully theirs.